We’re looking for a great Senior FullStack Developer to join our team & work on a fantastic opportunity.
Who you are:
- Personable, professional, and confident with the ability to work independently.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Detail-oriented organizer capable of managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- A technical problem solver at heart who is comfortable with unknowns and ambiguity.
- Proactive, with excellent foresight.
- Flexible and responsive collaborator committed to the success of the entire team.
- Agile with conflict resolution.
- Care about code quality and best practices.
- Easy learning and adaptability to new technologies.
What you bring:
- 7+years of Full Stack Development experience with either PHP, JAVA, or .Net
- Strong experience in developing standards compliant, CSS based layouts
- ReactJS or Angular experience
- Understanding of data architecture, software design and best coding practices
- Experience with deploying, managing, and exposing web services using Java
- Solid understandingof SDLC
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
What you will do:
- Responsible for leading the technical design and implementation of Stellar’s client engagements
- Experienced technical architectof web applications
- Work in cross-disciplinary environment
- Integration of user-facing componentsdeveloped by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable components and modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Solve business issues by identifying and analyzing detailed requirements to reflect clients’ needs that translate into system designs
- Resolve issues and remove project barriers for clients and internal teams
What we offer:
- An amazing team: People that care about each other, what we do, and how we do it.
- 100% Remote
- An incredible opportunity: We’re committed to your growth and success. We provide constant learning opportunities, access to professional development resources, and a chance to develop your career in a growing Tech company
- Competitive Compensation: Base Salary and Potential Bonuses, Awesome incentive plan.
- No Dress Code to promote the diverse personalities of our people
Who we are:
We are a top B2B Colombian organization that’s been on the tech market for more than 15 years, we excel at finding the best talent to develop the best digital products. We have more than 100 members on our talent pool and 100+ successful projects developed with advantages such as convenient time zone, highly skilled bilingual consultants, transparency, and innovative project management methods.
Características del Puesto