We are seeking a high-energy, hard-working, and enthusiastic Project Manager with +5 years of experience to join our team & work in the organization of happy people.
Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs in order to meet the budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
Qualifications for Project Manager
- 5 years of project management and related experience in the IT industry.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- B2 English Level.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Technical Product Manager proven in Agile and capable of developing “Technical Story Telling” and capable of ensuring UAT is executed.
- Remote Position
|Job Category||Project Manager|