We’re looking for a great Mid- senior Frontend Developer to join our team & work on a fantastic opportunity.
Who you are:
- Personable, professional, and confident with the ability to work independently.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Detail-oriented organizer capable of managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- A technical problem solver at heart who is comfortable with unknowns and ambiguity.
- Proactive, with excellent foresight.
- Flexible and responsive collaborator committed to the success of the entire team.
- Agile with conflict resolution.
- Care about code quality and best practices.
- Easy learning and adaptability to new technologies.
What you bring:
- Has experience using JS Frameworks (React, Angular, Node, Backbone, Ember, JQuery, etc…)
- Has extensive knowledge of modern CSS practices for responsive web design and is comfortable working with CSS processors such as SASS or LESS
- Is comfortable using build and package management solutions such as Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, and npm.
- Is proficient in using Git code repositories, and understands processes and practices for branching, pull requests, merging, etc.
- Has a solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Has a passion for front end development, and keeps up with the latest updates, releases, and trends across the field. Enjoys being part of the web development community.
- Understands RESTful API best practices and managing asynchronous data
- Is comfortable working with remote team members, and collaborating with English-speaking team members
- Has excellent debugging and problem-solvingskill
- Understands server-side scripting (Node.js, PHP, .Net, Java, Python, etc.).Bonus if you have any hands-on experience writing server-side code or working with databases.
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Humble in victory, constructive in defeat
- Willing to fight for good ideas, but always a team player
- Self-starter, driven, focused, eager
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in digitaland marketing
Its a plus:
- Knowledge of .NET, Java, PHP and other web development platforms is a plus.
- Is familiar with Photoshop and/or Sketch to review designs and export assets, etc.
What you will do:
- Translate design comps into HTML5/CSS3+ pages
- Solve business issues by identifying and analyzing detailed requirements to reflect clients’ needs that translate into system designs•
- Resolve issues and remove project barriers for clients and internal teams
- Architect, develop and deploy websites
- Collaborate with other engineers in application development and best practices
What we offer:
- An amazing team: People that care about each other, what we do, and how we do it.
- 100% Remote
- An incredible opportunity: We’re committed to your growth and success. We provide constant learning opportunities, access to professional development resources, and a chance to develop your career in a growing Tech company
- Competitive Compensation: Base Salary and Potential Bonuses, Awesome incentive plan.
- No Dress Code to promote the diverse personalities of our people
Who we are:
We are a top B2B Colombian organization that’s been on the tech market for more than 15 years, we excel at finding the best talent to develop the best digital products. We have more than 100 members on our talent pool and 100+ successful projects developed with advantages such as convenient time zone, highly skilled bilingual consultants, transparency, and innovative project management methods.
Características del Puesto